The 5th Australian & New Zealand Search & Rescue Conference will be held at RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast on Friday 14 June 2019.
The conference theme for 2019 will be SAR Never Sleeps – Past, Present and Future of Search & Rescue. Topics at the conference will include multi-agency collaboration, communication, critical skills, leadership and decision making while considering resilience, health and the well being of SAR personnel. Presenters at this annual conference will share lessons learnt and how the lessons have been implemented through identification of insights and response to coordination of search and rescues.
The 2019 program will incorporate over 25 thought provoking presentations providing opportunity to collaborate, network and learn.
The Australian & New Zealand Disaster & Emergency Management Conference will be held on Wednesday 12 & Thursday 13 June 2019.
- Ms Abigail Trewin, Director Preparedness, National Critical Care and Trauma Response Centre, AUSMAT International Deployments
- Dr Katrina Sanders, Chief Medical Officer People, Safety & Security, Australian Federal Police
- Dr Richard (Harry) Harris, Thai Cave Diver
- Search & Rescue
- SAR Communication and Technology
- Resilience, Health & Wellbeing
- Leadership & decision making
- Lessons Learnt, Linking past and present to future
For more information on the 2019 Australian & New Zealand Search & Rescue Conference, to submit your abstract for consideration to present and/or to secure your spot please visit www.sar.anzdmc.com.au
Tags: 2019 Australian & New Zealand Search & Rescue Conference