The 2017 Australian and New Zealand Search and Rescue Conference will be held on the 24th May at Jupiters Hotel on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
The conference directly follows the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference, being held at the same venue in the two days prior, to provide an additional feature day to the three day program specifically focusing on the SAR sector.
Providing a unique opportunity to meet and network with a diverse range of skilled practitioners across the disciplines of air, land and sea, ANZSAR brings together both the volunteer and professional search and rescue communities from Australia and New Zealand.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Mr Rhett Emery, Secretariat, NZSAR
- Mr Rich Hungerford, Director/Senior Instructor, Bush Lore Australia
- Assistant Commissioner Rob McNeil, Assistant Commissioner Regional Operations, Fire & Rescue NSW and Associate Professor Benjamin Brooks, Research Fellow, National Centre for Ports and Shipping at the University of Tasmania
- Professor Jonathan Roberts, Professor in Robotics Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Science and Engineering Faculty, Queensland University of Technology
- Mr Henry van Tuel, President, Coastguard New Zealand
Discounts are available to groups and those attending both the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Search and Rescue Conference and the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference. EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSES MONDAY 10 APRIL 2017!
Who Should Attend?
We’re looking forward to another successful event in 2017 and we hope to see you there. If you would like further information on the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Search and Rescue Conference please visit www.sar.anzdmc.com.au
Tags: 2017 Australian and New Zealand Search and Rescue Conference