The 2017 Australian and New Zealand Search and Rescue Conference will be held on 24 May at Jupiters Hotel on the Gold Coast, Queensland.
2017 Conference Topics Include:
- Technology and Operations
- Multi-Agency Response
- Role of Police in Land and Maritime SAR
- Working in and with Organisations
- International SAR including Humanitarian SAR
- Support the mental health of SAR workers
- SAR Case Studies on specific areas: Urban SAR; Marine SAR; Mine SAR; Humanitarian SAR
Conference Sponsorship will connect your organisation with leading professionals and practitioners within the sector. Some of the benefits of sponsorship include:
- Maintaining a high profile before, during and following the event.
- Demonstrating your organisations commitment within the sector.
- Consolidating corporate relationships and expose your staff to your key markets.
- Enabling your organisations representatives to mix informally with industry professionals, leaders, local governance personnel, planners and speakers.
- Sponsors and exhibitors have the opportunity to publish articles on our blog during the year.
- Website advertising.
- All Sponsors and Exhibitors are acknowledged and linked from the conference website for one year.
The Conference will allow your organisation to benefit significantly from constant exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in a relaxed environment, away from the distractions of their daily roles.
A vast range of sponsorship opportunities to enhance exposure of your business are now available. For more information on sponsorship or tailoring a package to meet your needs please visit the 2017 Australian and New Zealand Search and Rescue Conference website.
Tags: 2017 Australian and New Zealand Search and Rescue Conference